This is an Apprenticeship Vacancy. The successful candidate will be employed by the company outlined below and receive on-the-job training from them. Alongside this, they will undertake an Apprenticeship Programme with ACT Training and receive support and guidance from an experienced Assessor, to help them achieve the relevant qualifications. Please refer to the Course Outline at the bottom of this page for an overview of the Apprenticeship Programme.
Company Name: Fortune Woods
Job Title: Warehousing Operative Apprentice
Apprenticeship Programme: Warehousing and Storage Level 2
Hours of Work: Monday - Friday, 9:00am - 5:00pm
Salary: National Minimum Wage for Apprentices (£3.90 per hour)
Contract Duration: 12 months minimum
Company Overview: Fortune Woods is an importer / wholesaler of wooden (oak) furniture. They have an enthusiastic, growing team with proven experience of bringing apprentices who have gone on to have a long career in the company
- Pick goods in logistics operations
- Learn the Health and Safety Awareness of the company
- Receive FLT Training
- Any other duties expected of you by the Warehouse Manager
*Please note that even with the mechanical aids in place, this is a physically demanding role.
To be considered for this position, please click on the link below and apply via the Careers Wales website: -
Closing Date for Applications: 25th August 2019
Please note that applications received after the closing date may still be considered, subject to the vacancy being filled.
Interview Date: To be confirmed
- You will be contacted by telephone and email throughout the recruitment process; therefore, please ensure the contact details you provide are accurate and that you check your messages regularly.
- Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we regret that we are unable to contact applicants that are not selected for interview.
If you would like to speak to someone about this vacancy, please contact Hayley Roberts on 02920 464727 or firstname.lastname@example.org.