This is an Apprenticeship Vacancy. The successful candidate will be employed by the company outlined below and receive on-the-job training from them. Alongside this, they will undertake an Apprenticeship Programme with ACT Training and receive support and guidance from an experienced Assessor, to help them achieve the relevant qualifications. Please refer to the Course Outline at the bottom of this page for an overview of the Apprenticeship Programme.
Company Name: Menter Limited
Location: Neath, Port Talbot
Job Title: Warehousing & Storage Apprentice
Apprenticeship Programme: Warehousing & Storage Level 2
Hours of Work: 37.5 hours per week
Days and Times of Work: Monday - Friday, 9am - 5pm
Salary: National Minimum Wage for Apprentices - £4.15 per hour
Company Overview: Menter Limited is an innovative printing company specializing in special products and special business forms. We have advanced finishing equipment which enables us to produce unique and innovative products.
- Paper stock-check and paper-ordering;
- Paper allocation for production;
- Waste removal;
- Preparing and arranging despatches;
- Accept paper deliveries.
*** Must be aged 16-19 years old ***
- GCSE at grade A-C in Maths;
- Good communication skills;
- IT literate.
- Willing to learn;
- Able to be trained on fork truck driving;
- Able to get on with fellow staff.
Closing Date for Applications: Thursday 26th March 2020
Please note that applications received after the closing date may still be considered, subject to the vacancy being filled.
Interview Date: To be confirmed
- You will be contacted by telephone and email throughout the recruitment process; therefore, please ensure the contact details you provide are accurate and that you check your messages regularly.