This is an Apprenticeship Vacancy. The successful candidate will be employed by the company outlined below and receive on-the-job training from them. Alongside this, they will undertake an Apprenticeship Programme with ACT Training and receive support and guidance from an experienced Assessor, to help them achieve the relevant qualifications. Please refer to the Course Outline at the bottom of this page for an overview of the Apprenticeship Programme.
Company Name: Nutrivend Limited
Job Title: Warehouse & Fulfilment Apprentice
Apprenticeship Programme: Warehousing & Storage Level 2
Hours of Work: 30 hours per week
Days and Times of Work: To be confirmed
Salary: National Minimum Wage for Apprentices - £4.15 per hour
Company Overview: Nutrivend are the leading distributors of sports nutrition products in the UK. It operates around a thousand vending machines and supplies over 2000 gyms in the UK. The company has consistently achieved Fast Growth 50 status and is continuing to grow with new services being continually offered.
- Pick orders for delivery;
- Process goods in;
- Load vans for delivery;
- Manage stock;
- Preform stock takes;
- Transport stock on an ad-hoc basis;
- Ensure the warehouse is clean and high standards are kept;
- Potential for forklift training.
- Good IT skills (ability to use a tablet);
- Good communication skills;
- 3 GCSE's at grades A - C.
- Drivers license.
Closing Date for Applications: Thursday 7th January 2021
Please note that applications received after the closing date may still be considered, subject to the vacancy being filled.
Interview Date: To be confirmed
- You will be contacted by telephone and email throughout the recruitment process; therefore, please ensure the contact details you provide are accurate and that you check your messages regularly.