This is an Apprenticeship Vacancy. The successful candidate will be employed by the company outlined below and receive on-the-job training from them. Alongside this, they will undertake an Apprenticeship Programme with ACT Training and receive support and guidance from an experienced Assessor, to help them achieve the relevant qualifications. Please refer to the Course Outline at the bottom of this page for an overview of the Apprenticeship Programme.
Company Name: VIP Sports Ltd Trading as VIP Group
Job Title: Social Media Specialist Apprentice
Apprenticeship Programme: Social Media for Business Level 3
Hours of Work: 40 hours per week
Days and Times of Work: Monday – Sunday, 5 days a week. Office hours are 9am - 8pm, rota will vary on weekly basis
Salary: £4.15 - £8.15 per hour depending on experience
Company Overview: VIP Group specializes in sourcing cars nationwide to a varied client base. We are a small but fast paced company who recognize hard work, loyalty and like to enhance and help employees build on their careers with us.
Successful candidates will receive thorough training and be able to progress into permanent roles once the apprentice scheme has finished.
Key Duties: We are seeking an enthusiastic and energetic individual who can drive and enhance our social media and marketing presence. The individual must be confident and experienced using social media platforms and have the ability to engage with clients and suppliers to raise brand awareness.
- Manage posts on social media platforms
- Increase traffic across all platforms and meet monthly targets
- Work with management to develop new marketing initiatives
- Work with the sales team to promote current offers
- Analyse social media data and use to develop new strategies
- GCSE grade A-C in English and Maths
- A Level or equivalent
- Experience in a work environment
- Experience using Adobe design software
- Knowledge of social media platforms – Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and You Tube.
- Confident interpersonal skills
- Passionate and knowledgeable about cars
Closing Date for Applications: Wednesday 10th February 2021
Please note that applications received after the closing date may still be considered, subject to the vacancy being filled.
Interview Date: To be confirmed
- You will be contacted by telephone and email throughout the recruitment process; therefore, please ensure the contact details you provide are accurate and that you check your messages regularly.