This is an Apprenticeship Vacancy. The successful candidate will be employed by the company outlined below and receive on-the-job training from them. Alongside this, they will undertake an Apprenticeship Programme with ACT Training and receive support and guidance from an experienced Assessor, to help them achieve the relevant qualifications. Please refer to the Course Outline at the bottom of this page for an overview of the Apprenticeship Programme.
Company Name: Newport City Homes
Job Title: Social Media Apprentice
Apprenticeship Programme: Social Media for Business Level 3
Hours of Work: 37 hours per week
Days and Times of Work: To be confirmed
Salary: National Living Wage
Company Overview: Newport City Homes have a fantastic opportunity for a Social Media Apprentice to join our Community Investment team. Whilst completing your Level 3 NVQ in Social Media, this role will assist with the creation, growth and development of social media and digital engagement activities. To do this, it’ll be essential to provide an effective and efficient service to the association, supporting NCH to achieve its key aim of becoming a digital first by choice organisation and supporting the customer engagement priorities and objectives.
- Partake in all apprentice related training, workshops, experiences, and any other activities deemed appropriate to gain further skills needed to achieve the apprenticeship;
- Assist in providing a full and professional service to support Customer Engagement activities, to ensure high quality, effective services are delivered to the business and customers to enable the achievement of key priorities and objectives;
- Support the management of NCH customer online community, assisting with collection of good news stories, soft engagement and evergreen content and making regular posts on social media;
- Increase the number of customers signed up to our online community and a new tenant App due for launch this Spring;
- Assist with the development of digital engagement opportunities and activities for our customers and support the development of engaging content around the matters that interest our residents;
- Identify requests for service and follow up action identified through our developing social media channels;
- Support development of customer profile information including e mail and phone numbers to exemplar levels within the sector;
- Assist and support the Community Services team with ad hoc projects and administrative tasks, as required.
- A willingness to develop effective communication skills;
- Ability to work on own initiative;
- Able to work effectively as part of a team;
- Excellent customer service skills;
- Ability to prioritise workload;
- Experience of using MS Office;
- Experience of using Social Media;
- Willingness to learn and develop, both through mentoring and independently;
- Excellent organisation skills.
In order to apply for the Apprenticeship Vacancy at Newport City Homes, please click and apply via the following link: https://ce0364li.webitrent.com/ce0364li_webrecruitment/wrd/run/ETREC107GF.open?VACANCY_ID%3d1190652iYA%1BUSESSION=D5A9D3EE8AF011EBBC13CB035D9033B1&WVID=9809391KZn&LANG=USA
Scroll down to the bottom of the page, click 'Search' and click the 'Social Media Apprentice' vacancy
Closing Date for Applications: Thursday 25th March 2021 (applications to be short-listed on the 26th)
Interview Date: Tuesday 30th March 2021
- You will be contacted by telephone and email throughout the recruitment process; therefore, please ensure the contact details you provide are accurate and that you check your messages regularly.