This is an Apprenticeship Vacancy. The successful candidate will be employed by the company outlined below and receive on-the-job training from them. Alongside this, they will undertake an Apprenticeship Programme with ACT Training and receive support and guidance from an experienced Assessor, to help them achieve the relevant qualifications. Please refer to the Course Outline at the bottom of this page for an overview of the Apprenticeship Programme.
Company Name: eCoach Ltd
Job Title: Social Media & Marketing Officer Apprentice
Apprenticeship Programme: Social Media for Business Level 3
Hours of Work: 35 hours per week
Days and Times of Work: Monday -Friday, 9am - 5pm - flexible
Salary: National Minimum Wage for Apprentices - Currently £4.15 per hour
Company Overview: eCoach are one of the fastest growing and innovative Online Learning companies in Wales.
Working with organisations like the Football Association of Wales & Ireland, Welsh Netball and Sport Wales we provide clients with highly engaging and interactive courses.
Over the next 18 months we’re launching a range of exciting new products aimed at users on a global scale and need a highly motivated and passionate communicator to join our ranks and help shape our messaging.
You’ll be a key cog in an innovative small business, and will be able to watch as your work enables us to grow further. You’ll be given freedom to be as creative as you wish but strong support to help you through your time with us should you require guidance.
And if you’re passionate about sport you’ll be interacting and working with some of biggest names in the global sporting landscape.
We are looking for an individual with excellent attention to detail to work in a dynamic environment. The role is fast paced and will require concentration, steadiness under pressure and a logical mind.
This role will enable you to progress throughout the company and is an excellent opportunity to start a diverse career in marketing.
- Manage dedicated social media channel(s) on a daily basis
- Develop engaging, creative, innovative content for regularly scheduled posts, which enlighten our community and promote brand-focused messages
- Become an expert in the sport and online training field and be willing to research and learn about the industry
- Work with the creative freelancers to produce and distribute engaging, shareable content across all channels
- Capture community event coverage & national days ensuring that we captivate our social media audience and encourage member participation and future training attendance
- Mange social communities on our training portals, and create interactions to drive engagement
- Reach out to potential content curators/ influencers within the sports and refereeing field to develop short-term content partnerships that will provide a unique offering to typical approach
- Bring creative ideas to the table, not being afraid to try new things and sometimes fail!
- Deliver on KPI’s set by your manager to ensure that your channel(s) are performing accordingly and contributing to the wider department goal
- GCSE grade A-C in English
- GCSE grade A*-C in ICT and maths
- Excellent written communication skills
- Ability to travel to an office once the pandemic is over
- Passion for sport and knowledge of online training avenues
- Knowledge of multi media editing software
- Ability to use Canva
- Ability to work independently and part of a team
Closing Date for Applications: Friday 12th February 2021
Please note that applications received after the closing date may still be considered, subject to the vacancy being filled.
Interview Date: Wednesday 17th February 2021
- You will be contacted by telephone and email throughout the recruitment process; therefore, please ensure the contact details you provide are accurate and that you check your messages regularly.