This is an Apprenticeship Vacancy. The successful candidate will be employed by the company outlined below and receive on-the-job training from them. Alongside this, they will undertake an Apprenticeship Programme with ACT Training and receive support and guidance from an experienced Assessor, to help them achieve the relevant qualifications. Please refer to the Course Outline at the bottom of this page for an overview of the Apprenticeship Programme.
Company Name: VIP Sports Ltd Trading as VIP Group
Job Title: Sales Support Assistant Apprentice
Apprenticeship Programme: Customer Service Level 2
Hours of Work: 40 hours per week
Days and Times of Work: Monday – Sunday, 5 days a week. Office hours are 9am - 8pm, rota will vary on weekly basis
Salary: £4.15 - £8.15 per hour depending on experience
Company Overview: VIP Group specializes in sourcing cars nationwide to a varied client base. We are a small but fast paced company who recognize hard work, loyalty and like to enhance and help employees build on their careers with us.
Successful candidates will receive thorough training and be able to progress into permanent roles once the apprentice scheme has finished.
Key Duties: This is an Apprentice role to support the sales teams on a daily basis, the individual must be energetic, charismatic, confident, an excellent team player and passionate about cars.
- Liaising with clients and suppliers
- Administrative duties
- Preparation of cars
- GCSE grade A-C in English and Maths
- A Level or equivalent
- Experience in a work environment
- Passion and knowledge of cars
- Exceptional inter personnel skills
- Experience of all Microsoft packages especially Excel and Publisher
- Ability to adapt to different situations and to use own initiative
- Attention to detail
- Problem solver
Closing Date for Applications: Wednesday 10th February 2021
Please note that applications received after the closing date may still be considered, subject to the vacancy being filled.
Interview Date: To be confirmed
- You will be contacted by telephone and email throughout the recruitment process; therefore, please ensure the contact details you provide are accurate and that you check your messages regularly.