This is an Apprenticeship Vacancy.
You will be employed by ROCK ‘and undertake an Apprenticeship Programme, receiving support and guidance from an experienced Assessor to help you achieve Digital Application Support
Job Title: Rock Digital Apprentice
Apprenticeship Programme: Digital Application Support
Hours of Work: 30-40 hours PW (40 preferable)
Days and Times of Work: Monday to Friday Flexible between hours of 8AM and 6PM
Apprenticeship minimum hourly wage (£4.30)
ROCK is a market leading Tech Consultancy based in Bridgend but with offices and clients spanning the whole of the UK. With the opportunity to work with household name clients and make a big impact in a short space of time, ROCK offers a unique career path with over 70% of our team progressing within their first year in the business.
- Speaking with potential new clients with professional and polite phone manner
- Administrating data system
- Ensure the prospect database is updated and accurately captured in system
- Check and verify the accuracy and completeness of data records through speaking to prospects on the telephone and researching them on the internet
- Amend any inaccuracies data in the system
- Analyse data from our various sales prospecting tools
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Willing to learn and undergo training
- Good time keeping
GCSE A-C in English and Maths -Athough this can be accessed alongside your qualification through the provider.
Closing Date for Applications: 28th January 2022
Please note that applications received after the closing date may still be considered, subject to the vacancy being filled.
.Interviews can take place at any time via teams or face to face during the recruitment period
- You will be contacted by telephone and email throughout the recruitment process; therefore, please ensure the contact details you provide are accurate and that you check your messages regularly.