This is an Apprenticeship Vacancy. The successful candidate will be employed by the company outlined below and receive on-the-job training from them. Alongside this, they will undertake an Apprenticeship Programme with ACT Training and receive support and guidance from an experienced Assessor, to help them achieve the relevant qualifications. Please refer to the Course Outline at the bottom of this page for an overview of the Apprenticeship Programme.
Company Name: Ngage Contractors Limited
Location: Merthyr Tydfil
Job Title: Resourcing Assistant Apprentice
Apprenticeship Programme: Business Administration Level 2
Hours of Work: 40 hours per week
Times of Work: 08:00am - 17:00pm
Salary: £5.00 per hour
Company Overview: We are a resourcing company that primarily deal in the Infrastructure sector (Highways & Rail). We have a number of large projects coming up in the South Wales Region, we would love an apprentice to come in and grow with the company developing their skills to work with an enthusiastic and diverse team.
- Candidate Registration and due diligence
- Labour allocation
- Organising training (Rail & Civils)
- Timesheet processing
- Dealing with telephone enquiries
- Protective Clothing Allocation & Procurement
- A-C in English
- A-C in Mathematics
- Computer Literate (Microsoft Office Software)
Closing Date for Applications: Tuesday 9th February 2021
Please note that applications received after the closing date may still be considered, subject to the vacancy being filled.
Interview Date: As soon as possible, after the closing date
- You will be contacted by telephone and email throughout the recruitment process; therefore, please ensure the contact details you provide are accurate and that you check your messages regularly.