This is an Apprenticeship Vacancy. The successful candidate will be employed by the company outlined below and receive on-the-job training from them. Alongside this, they will undertake an Apprenticeship Programme with ACT Training and receive support and guidance from an experienced Assessor, to help them achieve the relevant qualifications. Please refer to the Course Outline at the bottom of this page for an overview of the Apprenticeship Programme.
Company Name: Stepping Stones 4 Schools LLP
Job Title: Play Worker Assistant Apprentice
Apprenticeship Programme: Playwork Level 2
Hours of Work: 25 hours per week
Days and Times of Work
Morning Position: Monday to Friday, 7:30 am till 12:30 pm
Afternoon Position: Monday to Friday, 1:00 pm till 6:00 pm
Salary: National Minimum Wage (dependent on age)
Company Overview: We are looking for two new team members to join our expanding Afterschool and Breakfast club based within Rhdydpenau Primary School and our Nursery based in Llanishen Cardiff. Your duties will be to help set up and support the running of the club and supervise the children. This would be term time only but with the opportunity to work within our holiday club.
- Help with the setup of afterschool, serve snacks and interact with children. Help with cleaning and putting away of equipment and toys.
- Help with the daily running of room. Be part of the drop off team to our local primary school nurseries.
- Open to training
- Friendly and helpful manner
- Basic English and Maths
- Understanding of the roles
- Ability to interact and adapt to different environments
Closing Date for Applications: Wednesday 23rd June 2021
Please note that applications received after the closing date may still be considered, subject to the vacancy being filled.
Interview Date: To be confirmed
- You will be contacted by telephone and email throughout the recruitment process; therefore, please ensure the contact details you provide are accurate and that you check your messages regularly.