This is an Apprenticeship Vacancy. The successful candidate will be employed by the company outlined below and receive on-the-job training from them. Alongside this, they will undertake an Apprenticeship Programme with ACT Training and receive support and guidance from an experienced Assessor, to help them achieve the relevant qualifications. Please refer to the Course Outline at the bottom of this page for an overview of the Apprenticeship Programme.
Company Name: Plantos Nursery
Job Title: Nursery Nurse Apprentice
Apprenticeship Programme: Level 2 Children's Care, Play, Learning and Development
Hours of Work: 30-40 hours per week
Days and Times of Work: Weekdays, hours may vary (We're open from 7.30am till 6pm)
Salary: National Minimum Wage
Company Overview: We are looking for enthusiastic and proactive staff who can work well within a team environment and can also demonstrate initiative and the ability to think on your feet in a fast-paced environment. The nursery prides itself on providing the very best standard of care for their children, so people who have a genuine passion for working with children, and for supporting Early Years development, would be well suited here.
Your job role would be to work alongside other staff members to create a fun, safe, secure and enjoyable environment for the children. You will support with the setting up and completion of activities in line with the Early Years Foundation Phase curriculum and Learn through play initiative.
- Caring for children aged 0-5 - providing a safe, fun and nurturing environment
- Serving food, assisting children, playing, looking after, changing children
- Bubbly, sensible, punctual and reliable
- GCSE grades or preferably a Level 1 in Childcare
Closing Date for Applications: Thursday 21st January 2021
Please note that applications received after the closing date may still be considered, subject to the vacancy being filled.
Interview Date: Immediately after the closing date
- You will be contacted by telephone and email throughout the recruitment process; therefore, please ensure the contact details you provide are accurate and that you check your messages regularly.