This is an Apprenticeship Vacancy. The successful candidate will be employed by the company outlined below and receive on-the-job training from them. Alongside this, they will undertake an Apprenticeship Programme with ACT Training and receive support and guidance from an experienced Assessor, to help them achieve the relevant qualifications. Please refer to the Course Outline at the bottom of this page for an overview of the Apprenticeship Programme.
Company Name: Noah’s Ark Nursery & Day Care
Job Title: Nursery Apprentice
Apprenticeship Programme: Level 2 Children's Care, Play, Learning and Development
Hours of Work: 32 hours per week
Days and Times of Work: 8.30am to 5.00pm, 4 days a week
Salary: National Minimum Wage for Apprentices - Currently £4.15 per hour
Company Overview: We are looking for someone to join our amazing team to work alongside and train up into a Nursery Assistant and then a Nursery Nurse. Most of our trainees we have taken on as permanent members of staff after their training.
- Assistant in the day to day care of the children
- Assistant with school walks with other qualified members of staff
- Maintaining cleanliness of children’s rooms
- Training on-site and with training provider
- Following policies and procedures
- Someone who enjoys working with children and the care of them, while also abiding by all our policies and procedures
Closing Date for Applications: Monday 12th April 2021
Please note that applications received after the closing date may still be considered, subject to the vacancy being filled.
Interview Date: To be confirmed
- You will be contacted by telephone and email throughout the recruitment process; therefore, please ensure the contact details you provide are accurate and that you check your messages regularly.