This is an Apprenticeship Vacancy. The successful candidate will be employed by the company outlined below and receive on-the-job training from them. Alongside this, they will undertake an Apprenticeship Programme with ACT Training and receive support and guidance from an experienced Assessor, to help them achieve the relevant qualifications. Please refer to the Course Outline at the bottom of this page for an overview of the Apprenticeship Programme.
Company Name: The Penylan Surgery
Job Title: Medical Receptionist/Administrator Apprentice
Apprenticeship Programme: Business Administration Level 2
Hours of Work: 37.5 hours per week
Days and Times of Work: Monday - Friday, 9 - 5pm
Salary: National Minimum Wage for Apprentices - Currently £4.30 per hour
Company Overview: The Penylan Surgery is seeking a full time Apprentice Medical Receptionist/Administrator to join our busy, friendly GP Practice.
- Reception desk duties as required.
- Deal with telephone enquiries in a respectful and friendly manner ensuring correct details are recorded and forwarded to correct personnel.
- Provide repeat prescriptions.
- Scanning of incoming letters.
- Registrations of patients.
- Any other duties as required by the Practice Manager.
- Maths GCSE grade A-C
- English GCSE grade A-C
- One other GCSE grade A-C
- Experience of Microsoft packages.
- Welsh speaker.
Closing Date for Applications: Monday 31st May 2021
Please note that applications received after the closing date may still be considered, subject to the vacancy being filled.
Interview Date: To be confirmed
- You will be contacted by telephone and email throughout the recruitment process; therefore, please ensure the contact details you provide are accurate and that you check your messages regularly.