This is an Apprenticeship Vacancy. The successful candidate will be employed by the company outlined below and receive on-the-job training from them. Alongside this, they will undertake an Apprenticeship Programme with ACT Training and receive support and guidance from an experienced Assessor, to help them achieve the relevant qualifications. Please refer to the Course Outline at the bottom of this page for an overview of the Apprenticeship Programme.
Company Name: Newport County Association Football Club
Job Title: Media Assistant Apprentice
Apprenticeship Programme: Social Media for Business Level 3
Hours of Work: 37.5 hours per week
Days and Times of Work: 9am – 5pm, Monday to Friday. Requirement to work some Saturdays with time off in the week.
Salary: National Minimum Wage for Apprentices - Currently £4.15 per hour
Company Overview: Newport County AFC continue to overachieve both on and off the field. As a result, the club continues to expand it media presence across its various platforms.
The increased exposure means the club is able to offer an exciting apprenticeship for an individual eager to get involved in our media activities such producing website content, managing Social Media feeds, assisting with local and national press, developing the Clubs Online Program and much more.
- Generating content for Club Website
- Contributing to Club Programme
- Assisting with management of Social Media Channels
- Assisting Media Manager with club initiatives
- Adhoc Administrative tasks
- GCSE English (Grade A-C)
- Comfortable with Microsoft Package
- Can do attitude
- Experience with Adobe software
- Experience of Social Media channels
- Good Communication skills
Closing Date for Applications: Tuesday 2nd March 2021
Please note that applications received after the closing date may still be considered, subject to the vacancy being filled.
Interview Date: Wednesday 10th March 2021
- You will be contacted by telephone and email throughout the recruitment process; therefore, please ensure the contact details you provide are accurate and that you check your messages regularly.