This is an Apprenticeship Vacancy.
You will be employed by Zeal Tax and undertake an Apprenticeship Programme, receiving support and guidance from an experienced Assessor to help you achieve Marketing Level 2
Company Name: Zeal Tax
Job Title: Marketing Assistant
Apprenticeship Programme: Marketing Level 2
Hours of Work: 35 hours a week
Days and Times of Work: Mon–Thurs 9am – 5pm (7.5hrs) with 30-minute unpaid lunch, Friday – 9.30am – 2.30pm (5hrs) – with 20-minute break
Salary: £7.00 per hour
Company Overview: Team Zeal are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated Marketing Assistant to join our rapidly growing company. You will be part of the marketing and sales team and will play a key role in the day-2-day operations of the department.
Zeal are not your conventional tax advisers. Our energy and enthusiasm for tax is infectious. Which is why we rarely have to explain why we are called Zeal. If you fancy working for a young, vibrant company with plenty of opportunity for growth and development then Zeal is the place for you. If you have a passion for helping businesses save money, get in touch.
We have Zeal. Do you?
Key Duties: Provide support to the marketing department:
- Collation of marketing lists and marketing data.
- Updating the CRM as well as other marketing tools.
- Support with the creation and distribution of internal and external newsletters and communications / campaigns.
- Help to compose and post online content on the company’s website and social media accounts and report data to show us what is working and what isn’t!
- Proofread marketing literature (brochures, press releases etc) to boost the company’s presence in the market
- Print buying
- Planning and preparation for events and exhibitions.
Ad-hoc duties - as no two days are ever the same!
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Good organisation skills with attention to detail
- Flexibility and willingness to learn new skills
- Basic IT skills (Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and Powerpoint)
Knowledge of relevant marketing or social media tools and applications is a plus
Closing Date for Applications: 21 October 2021
Interview Date: 3 November 2021