This is an Apprenticeship Vacancy.
You will be employed by RHL Activdities Ltd and undertake an Apprenticeship Programme, receiving support and guidance from an experienced Assessor to help you achieve Social Media for Business qualification
Location: Penpergwm, Abergavenny
Job Title: Marketing & Media Apprentice
Days and Times of Work: Monday to Friday – 8.30am to 5.00pm- Weekend work required due to events
Salary: National Minimum Apprentice Wage
RHL Activities Ltd, is a multi award winning company renowned for organising events within the Off road Motorsport sector for over 30 years
This is an amazing opportunity for the right candidate to work with the marketing team to develop their skills in this area
The role is varied Key Duties will include:
- Working with the Marketing Team on promotion of events and the company
- Carrying out interviews
- Managing Social Media Accounts
- Assisting with Content Management
- Assisting with Video Editing
- Assisting in updating the company websites
- Any other tasks given by the management team
- English - GCSE A-C
- Maths - GCSE A-C
- Digital Literacy
Basic understanding of Social Media
Closing Date for Applications: 12th July 2022
Please note that applications received after the closing date may still be considered, subject to the vacancy being filled.
Interview Date: TBC
- You will be contacted by telephone and email throughout the recruitment process; therefore, please ensure the contact details you provide are accurate and that you check your messages regularly.