This is an Apprenticeship Vacancy. The successful candidate will be employed by the company outlined below and receive on-the-job training from them. Alongside this, they will undertake an Apprenticeship Programme with ACT Training and receive support and guidance from an experienced Assessor, to help them achieve the relevant qualifications. Please refer to the Course Outline at the bottom of this page for an overview of the Apprenticeship Programme.
Company Name: Leaderful Action
Location: Predominately home working (office based as required in Magor, Monmouthshire)
Job Title: Learning Administrator Apprentice
Apprenticeship Programme: Business Administration Level 3
Hours of Work: 30 hours per week
Days and Times of Work: To be negotiated (Must be Monday to Friday between hours of 8.30am to 5.30pm)
Salary: £7.20 per hour
Company Overview: Leaderful Action specialises in developing leadership and management capability and organisational change through learning and development solutions. Leaderful Action is made up of a small committed and dedicated team who are passionate about involving everyone in leadership and learning, so that the 21st century organisation unlocks the capacity of all its people to contribute by taking action.
Our team has many years of experience, knowledge and skills to share with the right candidate.
This is an interesting, broad and varied role with the potential for progression in the field of learning and development. As part of a small team, you will play a critical role in delivering and developing others.
Key Duties: To provide administrative support to the Leaderful Action Team to ensure an efficient and effective delivery of its learning and development solutions.
- Set up of virtual and face to face meetings and learning events, ensuring correct equipment is available. etc.
- Preparation of all required resources for online and face to face learning events, including physical and digital resources.
- Create and adapt slide shows and workbooks using our branding and following our style guidelines.
- Supporting the delivery of successful learning events, including liaising and communicating with all delegates and clients, sending joining instructions and activities, handling general enquiries, date management and assignment chasing/confirmation.
- Issue and track the completion of pre-session activities.
- Record and edit video recordings, to be used as part of our learning programmes.
- Test and give feedback on our programmes, particularly the learner experience and journey, including proof-reading learning resources.
- Co-ordinate diaries of internal facilitators/managers/team members, liaising with the internal team and clients to set up learning events, coaching sessions and meetings.
- Book travel and accommodation when needed.
- Book associate trainers and other associate staff needed to run learning events effectively.
- Issue and track the completion of post-session activities.
- Evaluate learning events, including gathering and monitoring pre- and post-event data and compiling report summaries – end to end management of this process according to our processes.
- Collect and compile all positive feedback and use for business development purpose where possible.
- Deal with queries from clients promptly to ensure the smooth running and excellent quality of learning events.
- Develop strong and trusted relationships with clients and work to make delegates on our programmes feel valued and part of a cohort/team.
- Support live on-line learning and development modules/sessions by acting in the role of ‘Producer’ – supporting the delivery of the facilitator.
- Support business development activities, especially those on social media.
- End to end file management and maintenance in line with our GDPR policies.
- Day to day maintenance of the virtual and physical office.
- Management of office equipment, ordering and purchasing supplies and resolving issues where needed.
- Input into weekly team meetings – updating team on status of the events and programmes they are supporting.
- Preparing invoices and reconciling expenditure with accounts.
The ability to demonstrate experience of:
- Working with digital media and using social media platforms
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office packages.
- Good working knowledge of Social Media applications.
- Ability to work with a diverse client group, at all levels.
- Good customer service skills including a confident and positive approach to handling interaction with others.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Good organisational skills.
- Reliable and willing to accept responsibility and take decisions when appropriate.
- Organised and methodical approach to work and ability to multi-task and prioritise appropriately.
- Ability to work flexibly and proactively on own initiative and also as part of a team.
- Ability to oversee organisation of work from plan to execution.
- Ability to demonstrate a ‘hands on’ approach and a 'can do' attitude.
- Digitally skilled.
- At least 5 GCSE’s grade A-C.
- Genuine interest in learning and development.
- Keen to learn and develop, willing to stretch self and continuously develop.
Has had experience of:
- Being solely responsible for a task that requires on-going organisation skills.
- Communicating with customers and clients.
- Customer Services.
- Working within a small service led team.
- Working in, or being in, diverse environments and taking a positive role in inclusion.
- Ability to edit and produce videos, graphics and workbooks/reports.
- At least 5 GCSE’s grade A-C including English and Maths.
- Own development beyond mandatory school attendance.
Closing Date for Applications: Monday 15th February 2021
Please note that applications received after the closing date may still be considered, subject to the vacancy being filled.
Interview Date: Thursday 18th February 2021
- You will be contacted by telephone and email throughout the recruitment process; therefore, please ensure the contact details you provide are accurate and that you check your messages regularly.