This is an Apprenticeship Vacancy. The successful candidate will be employed by the company outlined below and receive on-the-job training from them. Alongside this, they will undertake an Apprenticeship Programme with ACT Training and receive support and guidance from an experienced Assessor, to help them achieve the relevant qualifications. Please refer to the Course Outline at the bottom of this page for an overview of the Apprenticeship Programme.
Company Name: Miles Hire South Wales LTD
Job Title: Hire Desk Operative
Apprenticeship Programme: Customer Service Level 2
Hours of Work: 46 per week
Days and Times of Work: 7:30am - 5:00pm
Salary: National Minimum Wage for Apprentices (3.90 per hour)
Contract Duration: Permanent
Company Overview: Miles Hire is a Multi-Award-Winning Hire company with depots throughout Wales. We are looking for a new Hire Desk Operative to help grow our new Cardiff depot. We provide full training, career prospects and individual growth, so if you are looking to start a career in one of the industries most dynamic hire companies, we are the place for it.
- Dealing with customers face to face and over the phone
- Organizing deliveries for the drivers
- Preparing equipment ready for hire
- Assisting the Cardiff Manager
- Loading and unloading deliveries
- Chasing outstanding invoices and collecting payment
- Monitoring current hires
- GCSEs at Grade C or above are desirable but not essential
Closing Date for Applications: 19/09/2019
Interview Date: To be confirmed
- You will be contacted by telephone and email throughout the recruitment process; therefore, please ensure the contact details you provide are accurate and that you check your messages regularly.
- Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we regret that we are unable to contact applicants that are not selected for interview.