This is an Apprenticeship Vacancy.
You will be employed by ’Ethos Group ‘and undertake an Apprenticeship Programme, receiving support and guidance from an experienced Assessor to help you achieve Customer service
Job Title: Help Desk apprentice
Hours of Work: 35
Days and Times of Work: Monday – Friday (9am – 5pm)
Ethos is a global company providing managed print services and document workflow support to companies across the EMEA.
You will be working on our help desk as 1st line support alongside our dedicated team to ensure client satisfaction.Your duties will include :
- Answer IT Helpdesk calls and provide first line assistance
- Perform remote troubleshooting.
- Walk the customers through the problem-solving process
- Installing printer monitoring software for our clients.
- Resolve or escalate user issues
- Technical background in IT and networks
- Calm, friendly and professional manner
- Problem solving
- Interest in learning new skills
- Work well under pressure
Closing Date for Applications: 20th June 2022
Please note that applications received after the closing date may still be considered, subject to the vacancy being filled.
Interview Date: TBC
- You will be contacted by telephone and email throughout the recruitment process; therefore, please ensure the contact details you provide are accurate and that you check your messages regularly.