This is an Apprenticeship Vacancy.
You will be employed by EMPOWER Translate (Global) Ltd and undertake an Apprenticeship Programme, receiving support and guidance from an experienced Assessor to help you achieve AAT Level 2 or Level 3
Company Name: EMPOWER Translate (Global) Ltd
Job Title: Finance Assistant Apprentice
Apprenticeship Programme: AAT Level 2 or Level 3
Hours of Work: 37.5
Days and Times of Work: Monday – Friday 9:00 - 17:30
Salary: £7.00 an hour (for the first 12 months)
EMPOWER is not just an Equal Opportunities Employer, we are also a multilingual and multicultural team that celebrates diversity and inclusion as essential cornerstones of society and business.
We are Market Research Society Inclusion pledge signatories, meaning we hold ourselves and others accountable for ensuring that all aspects of employment, including the decision to hire, are based on merit, competence, performance, business needs and that our team members feel completely comfortable being their authentic selves.
- Working with the Finance Administrator to ensure smooth-running of daily accounts functions in line with department targets, and Company vision, values and goals
- Ensuring smooth running of Sales ledger and purchase ledger control
- Collaborating with our Client Services team to deal with internal queries and to ensure compliant and effective Client onboarding and vendor management
- Managing the debts of creditors, ensuring timely payments are made, invoice reconciliation and resolving account queries
- Effectively and timely managing the organisation’s expenses, VAT return and reconciliation, and Prepayment maintenance
- Ensuring complete compliance to processes and procedures
- 5 GCSE’s (including Maths and English) at C grade
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office software, particularly Excel
- Excellent level of numeracy, accuracy and problem-solving ability
Closing Date for Applications: 24th January 2022
Please note that applications received after the closing date may still be considered, subject to the vacancy being filled.
Interview Date: TBC
- You will be contacted by telephone and email throughout the recruitment process; therefore, please ensure the contact details you provide are accurate and that you check your messages regularly.