This is an Apprenticeship Vacancy. The successful candidate will be employed by the company outlined below and receive on-the-job training from them. Alongside this, they will undertake an Apprenticeship Programme with ACT Training and receive support and guidance from an experienced Assessor, to help them achieve the relevant qualifications. Please refer to the Course Outline at the bottom of this page for an overview of the Apprenticeship Programme.
Company Name: Innovia Wealth Management
Job Title: Finance Administrator Apprentice
Apprenticeship Programme: Business Administration Level 2
Hours of Work: 40 hours per week
Days and Times of Work: Monday - Friday, 9am - 5pm
Salary: National Minimum Wage for Apprentices - £4.15 per hour
Company Overview: We would like someone to grow with our business and earn further qualifications in the future to be either a Paraplanner, Financial Adviser or an Office Manager.
- General administration;
- Sending/receiving emails;
- Dealing with calls;
- Booking appointments;
- Inputting clients data onto the system;
- Completing Encashment Forms;
- Chasing plan details from the providers;
- Preparing clients meeting folders;
- Scanning, printing and shredding;
- Writing suitability reports (when the Apprentice is qualified after the internal training has been completed);
- Writing following up letters.
- ** Must be aged 16-19 **
- A-Level or equivalent.
Closing Date for Applications: Monday 2nd March 2020
Please note that applications received after the closing date may still be considered, subject to the vacancy being filled.
Interview Date: To be confirmed
- You will be contacted by telephone and email throughout the recruitment process; therefore, please ensure the contact details you provide are accurate and that you check your messages regularly.