This is an Apprenticeship Vacancy.
You will be employed by Goose Island and undertake an Apprenticeship Programme, receiving support and guidance from an experienced Assessor to help you achieve Digital Marketing Level 4
Company Name: Goose Island
Job Title: Fashion Marketing Assistant Apprentice
Apprenticeship Programme: Digital Marketing Level 4
Hours of Work: 40
Days and Times of Work: Monday to Friday-0900-17.30
Salary: £6.00 per hour
Goose Island was born 1993 the founder fell in love with the fabrics and colors during her travels to India and the Far East, which completely changed her career to follow her passion for travel and fashion.
- To input stock onto our current sales platforms, including descriptions and measurements of items.
- Assisting with social media posts.
- Taking photographs of stock (including model selfie’s)
- Appearing on live Facebook videos promoting the Goose Island brand.
- Compose and send emails to a growing database.
- Answer general customer queries by telephone, email.
- Run the business what’s app account increasing relationship and presence with our B2B customers.
- Produce reports each month on a variety of key factors.
- Computer literate
- Photography skills
- Confident in front of a camera
- Ability to prioritise
- Ability to take responsibility for own work
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Ability to prioritise workload
- Good communication/customer service Flexible attitude
Closing Date for Applications: 2nd December 2021
Please note that applications received after the closing date may still be considered, subject to the vacancy being filled.
- You will be contacted by telephone and email throughout the recruitment process; therefore, please ensure the contact details you provide are accurate and that you check your messages regularly.