This is an Apprenticeship Vacancy. The successful candidate will be employed by the company outlined below and receive on-the-job training from them. Alongside this, they will undertake an Apprenticeship Programme with ACT Training and receive support and guidance from an experienced Assessor, to help them achieve the relevant qualifications. Please refer to the Course Outline at the bottom of this page for an overview of the Apprenticeship Programme.
Company Name: Castell Group Ltd
Job Title: Executive Assistant Apprentice
Apprenticeship Programme: Business Administration Level 2
Hours of Work: 20 hours per week
Days and Times of Work: To be confirmed
Salary: National Minimum Wage for Apprentices - £4.15 per hour
Company Overview: Castell Group is a Property Development Company that Specializes in Social and Disabled Housing. We work with Private Investors to Develop and Deliver High Quality Homes throughout South Wales. Castell Group is expanding rapidly with over 170 Homes in the pipeline.
Key Duties: Exciting opportunity for an Executive Assistant Apprentice to join a rapidly growing Property Development Company. Roles with include;
- Assisting with project organisation;
- Answering phones, taking messages and communicating to the team;
- Filing and retrieving records, quotes, reports and other documents;
- Drafting letters and emails;
- Assisting team with diary management and preparation for meetings;
- Recording minutes from meetings;
- Online and offline filing and organisation;
- Assisting with arranging travel arrangements;
- Opening, reading and responding to emails, letters and messages;
- Assisting with office duties;
- Attending meetings.
- Keen problem solver;
- Ability to ask questions;
- Ability to organise a daily workload by priorities;
- Proactive approach;
- Ability to make decisions;
- Understanding of MS Word and MS Excel;
- Proficient at Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Youtube, LinkedIn or willingness to learn;
- Proficient computer skills;
- Professional level of verbal and written communication.
Closing Date for Applications: Tuesday 31st March 2020
Please note that applications received after the closing date may still be considered, subject to the vacancy being filled.
Interview Date: Monday 6th April 2020
- You will be contacted by telephone and email throughout the recruitment process; therefore, please ensure the contact details you provide are accurate and that you check your messages regularly.