This is an Apprenticeship Vacancy. The successful candidate will be employed by the company outlined below and receive on-the-job training from them. Alongside this, they will undertake an Apprenticeship Programme with ACT Training and receive support and guidance from an experienced Assessor, to help them achieve the relevant qualifications. Please refer to the Course Outline at the bottom of this page for an overview of the Apprenticeship Programme.
Company Name: Home From Home Children's Day Nursery
Job Title: Educarer Apprentice
Apprenticeship Programme: Level 3 Children's Care, Play, Learning and Development
Hours of Work: 36 hours per week
Days and Times of Work: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday - 8am to 5:30pm
Salary: National Minimum Wage for Apprentices - Currently £4.15 per hour
Company Overview: This position provides an amazing opportunity to gain the essential experience of practice alongside the qualification of Level 3 in Children's Care, Play, Learning and Development, working within a warm and friendly nursery environment where the shared aim is providing the best possible care and service for our children, who are at the focus of all practice and provision. You can join a strong supportive team who have high standards and are welcoming. There will be the opportunity to show initiative and take on the responsibilities and roles of the position while having the encouragement and support of a mentor based alongside you each day.
- Providing engaging activities and play based learning for children each day
- Liaising closely with parents and colleagues in meeting the needs of each child in our care
- Level 2 in Children's Care, Play, Learning and Development or equivalent childcare qualification
- Positive experience in a day nursery
- GCSE in English language
- Welsh speaking
- Pediatric first aid certification
- Food hygiene certification
- Current enhanced DBS check
- Well presented and outgoing
- Positive outlook
- Reliable, trust worthy and committed
Closing Date for Applications: Friday 26th February 2021
Please note that applications received after the closing date may still be considered, subject to the vacancy being filled.
Interview Date: To be confirmed
- You will be contacted by telephone and email throughout the recruitment process; therefore, please ensure the contact details you provide are accurate and that you check your messages regularly.