This is an Apprenticeship Vacancy. The successful candidate will be employed by the company outlined below and receive on-the-job training from them. Alongside this, they will undertake an Apprenticeship Programme with ACT Training and receive support and guidance from an experienced Assessor, to help them achieve the relevant qualifications. Please refer to the Course Outline at the bottom of this page for an overview of the Apprenticeship Programme.
Company Name: GPS Financial
Job Title: Digital Marketing and Social Media Officer Apprentice
Apprenticeship Programme: Social Media for Business Level 3
Hours of Work: 30 hours per week
Days and Times of Work: Monday – Friday (times to be discussed)
Salary: Negotiable, based on experience
Company Overview: GPS Financial are a friendly team of specialised brokers, based in Cardiff, offering our specialist services to property investors based all over the UK.
We are looking to develop our online presence and are in the process developing our own Customer relationship management (CRM) system, tailor made for our business.
- Assisting with the day-to-day management of the social media including regular posts, live tweeting, responding and escalating as necessary on Facebook, Twitter, blogs and staying engaged in the conversation
- Assist in execution of new initiatives to help grow the social interaction across all of our platforms
- Assisting with setting up of our custom-built company CRM
- Be current across all new emerging technologies and social communities
- Participate in the development of social media strategies and key programming throughout the year
- Create images representing the company in a positive light
- General admin work
- Website design, implementation and maintenance
- Update and distribute weekly reporting on our social media platforms and our competitors
- A-Level or equivalent (Preferred)
- Social Media/Marketing: 2 years (Preferred)
- IT literate
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Understands and communicates effectively, to achieve the goals of the organisation
- Utilises self-motivation. A creative mind, thinking innovatively when it comes to social media best practices
- Strong organisational, time and self-management skills
- Detail oriented, with excellent follow through skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; great communicator
- A practical, positive attitude and adept at problem solving
- Ability to work at pace
- Strong computer skills
Closing Date for Applications: Monday 12th April 2021
Please note that applications received after the closing date may still be considered, subject to the vacancy being filled.
Interview Date: Monday 19th April 2021
- You will be contacted by telephone and email throughout the recruitment process; therefore, please ensure the contact details you provide are accurate and that you check your messages regularly.