This is an Apprenticeship Vacancy. The successful candidate will be employed by the company outlined below and receive on-the-job training from them. Alongside this, they will undertake an Apprenticeship Programme with ACT Training and receive support and guidance from an experienced Assessor, to help them achieve the relevant qualifications. Please refer to the Course Outline at the bottom of this page for an overview of the Apprenticeship Programme.
Company Name: RWA Compliance Services Ltd
Location: Blaenavon, Torfaen
Job Title: Digital Content Assistant Apprentice
Apprenticeship Programme: Social Media for Business Level 3
Hours of Work: 37.5 hours per week
Days and Times of Work: Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm (with half an hour for lunch)
Salary: Will meet (or exceed) National Living Wage of £8.91 per hour
Company Overview: RWA Compliance Services Ltd is a business consultancy based in Blaenavon, which provides e-learning and compliance support for UK general insurance brokers. We are part of UKGI Group Ltd, which also provides HR consultancy, training solutions, compliance consultancy and the industry-leading Aviva Development Zone e-learning platform.
Founded in 1992, RWA has helped thousands of individuals and businesses to achieve their goals and run more efficient enterprises through a consultative approach.
RWA is looking for a Digital Content Assistant to join our friendly and dynamic Design, Content and Communications team to provide support with digital marketing campaigns and design and content support across RWA and its sister companies. The successful candidate will also serve as an office assistant and would be expected to provide support in general office roles, such as answering the telephone if required, or assisting with projects.
- Assist in the delivery of social media campaigns for RWA and its sister companies, where required.
- Assist in the creation of written content for websites, blogs, social media and e-learning modules, where required.
- Produce attractive and engaging designs, working to existing templates and style guides.
- Create multimedia content or marketing collateral, utilising basic animation, audio and video.
- Format reports and documents written or produced by senior colleagues.
- Assist in the testing and review of learning materials.
- Provide general assistance to the Design and Content Team.
- Assist in general project work as required.
- Assist with general office and administrative duties at RWA Office in Blaenavon, including using the telephone, greeting visitors and assisting with events.
- Be willing to learn about the UK general insurance market.
- Any other reasonable duties, commensurate with the grade, as instructed by senior colleagues.
- At least 5 GCSE's at grade C or above (including English) or equivalent.
- A high standard of written English.
- Excellent ICT skills.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills, with an ability to deal confidently and professionally with internal and external clients.
- Willingness to accept and act on feedback.
- A flexible approach when working in a team.
- An ability to understand and follow instructions.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Time management skills and the ability to cope with several projects at a time.
- Further or Higher Education qualification.
- Previous experience in graphic design or copyediting role.
- Personal or business experience with the use of social media.
- Passion and enthusiasm for design, with a creative flair.
- An ability to write or create designs or content for multiple audiences.
- Knowledge or interest in the UK general insurance sector.
Closing Date for Applications: Monday 28th June 2021
Please note that applications received after the closing date may still be considered, subject to the vacancy being filled.
Interview Date: To be confirmed
- You will be contacted by telephone and email throughout the recruitment process; therefore, please ensure the contact details you provide are accurate and that you check your messages regularly.