This is an Apprenticeship Vacancy. The successful candidate will be employed by the company outlined below and receive on-the-job training from them. Alongside this, they will undertake an Apprenticeship Programme with ACT Training and receive support and guidance from an experienced Assessor, to help them achieve the relevant qualifications. Please refer to the Course Outline at the bottom of this page for an overview of the Apprenticeship Programme.
Company Name: Artemis FMC Limited
Job Title: Customer Service Apprentice (Pest Control Technician)
Apprenticeship Programme: Customer Service Level 2
Hours of Work: 40 hours per week
Days and Times of Work: Flexible
Salary: £4.50 per hour
Company Overview: Learn one of the oldest and most valued trades in the world, whatever happens in the economy there will always be pests to deal with.
Successful candidates will have the benefits of experiencing something different every day, meeting new people and going to many different venues to help people in need of our services.
- Going to sites learning about their pest issues;
- Helping businesses with their cleaning and hygiene needs;
- Helping businesses with their hygiene ratings;
- Dealing with and control the many different pests we come across;
- Managing our customers accounts;
- Customer care and services.
*** Must be aged 16-19 ***
- Driving license;
- GCSE or higher - in Biology or a similar subject - Grades A-C.
Closing Date for Applications: Thursday 5th March 2020
Please note that applications received after the closing date may still be considered, subject to the vacancy being filled.
Interview Date: To be confirmed
- You will be contacted by telephone and email throughout the recruitment process; therefore, please ensure the contact details you provide are accurate and that you check your messages regularly.