This is an Apprenticeship Vacancy. The successful candidate will be employed by the company outlined below and receive on-the-job training from them. Alongside this, they will undertake an Apprenticeship Programme with ACT Training and receive support and guidance from an experienced Assessor, to help them achieve the relevant qualifications. Please refer to the Course Outline at the bottom of this page for an overview of the Apprenticeship Programme.
Company Name: Rycon Steels Ltd
Job Title: Customer Service Apprentice
Apprenticeship Programme: Customer Service Level 2
Hours of Work: 37.5 hours per week
Times of Work: 8:45am – 4:45pm
Salary: National Minimum Wage for Apprentices - £3.90 per hour
Company Overview: Join our team as a Customer Service Apprentice based in Rumney Cardiff and you will help us to drive the standard in customer care. Whilst learning and developing your skills in an administrative/customer service capacity, you will be working towards a recognised NVQ. As a successful business that’s been trading for 40 years you can be assured of a great career with us.
- Build working relationships with the office and warehouse team as well as our customers;
- Ensuring quality management of data using our dedicated programs;
- To respond to inbound sales enquiries within a particular time-frame and across a variety of formats as required to actively convert customer enquiries into confirmed sales to develop future and repeat business to help contribute to the profitability of sales with administration duties including, but not restricted to invoicing, order tracking, vehicle tracking and sales tracking;
- To gain new contacts and sales leads through research of targeted businesses;
- To assist on weekends if required, however time will be given back in lieu;
- Your Qualification will be delivered by ACT Training Cardiff, who will support your learning and development throughout your Apprenticeship. This will involve a Regional Trainer coming to visit you on a regular basis to deliver the training and guide you through your Apprenticeship.
Minimum of 3 GCSE’s or equivalent - A-C in English and Maths required.
Closing Date for Applications: Thursday 20th February 2020
Please note that applications received after the closing date may still be considered, subject to the vacancy being filled.
Interview Date: Tuesday 25th February 2020
- You will be contacted by telephone and email throughout the recruitment process; therefore, please ensure the contact details you provide are accurate and that you check your messages regularly.