This is an Apprenticeship Vacancy. The successful candidate will be employed by the company outlined below and receive on-the-job training from them. Alongside this, they will undertake an Apprenticeship Programme with ACT Training and receive support and guidance from an experienced Assessor, to help them achieve the relevant qualifications. Please refer to the Course Outline at the bottom of this page for an overview of the Apprenticeship Programme.
Company Name: Which?
Job Title: Customer Sales and Service Adviser
Apprenticeship Programme: Customer Service
Hours of Work: 35 hours a week
Days and Times of Work: Mon – Fri shifts between 8.00 -6.00pm and 1 Saturday in 3 with time of in lieu during the week.
Salary: £9.50 per hour
Which? is the UK’s consumer champion, here to make life simpler, fairer and safer for everyone. As an organisation we’re not for profit and all for making consumers more powerful. As people we’re brave, caring, rigorous and insightful in the way we connect with each other to make change happen.
This is a great opportunity to further develop your customer service skills in a contact centre environment. We will provide the training and support for you to deliver a high quality of customer service to our members and ensure you are confident to spot opportunities to make sales.
This role will also offer variety and you will move across our various teams such as service support, Legal sales and service and technology.
- Providing a high level of customer service
- Delivery against your own and team sales targets and KPI's – including number of calls and products sold, conversion rates, cross sales and upsells
- Personaling your calls in order to explore options with our customers and where possible identifying additional needs that Which? can provide
- Responding to incoming requests for cancellation of services whilst exploring reasons for cancellation and alternative options
GCSE A – C grades
Closing Date for Applications: 9th May, 2021
Please note that applications received after the closing date may still be considered, subject to the vacancy being filled.
Interview Date: Week commencing 17th May, 2021
- You will be contacted by telephone and email throughout the recruitment process; therefore, please ensure the contact details you provide are accurate and that you check your messages regularly.