This is an Apprenticeship Vacancy.
You will be employed by Nuvias UC Limited ‘and undertake an Apprenticeship Programme, receiving support and guidance from an experienced Assessor to help you achieve AAT Level 2 or 3.
Company Name: Nuvias UC Limited
Job Title: Credit Risk Specialist (Apprentice)
Apprenticeship Programme: AAT Level 2 or 3
Hours of Work: 37.5
Days and Times of Work: Monday to Friday 9.00 – 17.30
Salary: £7.70 per hour
Nuvias UC is Europe’s fastest growing distributor of innovative unified comms, collaboration, and cloud solutions. Working with renowned names such as Oracle, Logitech and Zoom being a few.
We were awarded Zoom EMEA partner of the year 2021.
- To assist the Finance Specialist with posting bank payments to the sales ledger.
- Assist with the collection of due invoices – Calling customers, sending emails, and sending statements.
- Assisting with customer account set ups.
- Assisting with running credit searches and updating customer accounts once approved.
- Assisting in running Insurance checks and uploading the relevant information.
- Monitor finance emails for any customer queries, investigate and escalate if necessary.
- Preparing credit note request paperwork for customer returns/credit notes
- Assist in the month end process
- To carry out any other relevant duties as determined by the Finance Supervisor/ Head of Finance
- 5 GCSE’s (including Maths and English) at C grade
- Competent knowledge of Microsoft Office software in particular Excel
- Excellent Communication and numerical skills
- Able to work at a fast pace
- Excellent attention to detail
Closing Date for Applications: 24th January 2022
Please note that applications received after the closing date may still be considered, subject to the vacancy being filled.
Interview Date: TBC
- You will be contacted by telephone and email throughout the recruitment process; therefore, please ensure the contact details you provide are accurate and that you check your messages regularly.