This is an Apprenticeship Vacancy. The successful candidate will be employed by the company outlined below and receive on-the-job training from them. Alongside this, they will undertake an Apprenticeship Programme with ACT Training and receive support and guidance from an experienced Assessor, to help them achieve the relevant qualifications. Please refer to the Course Outline at the bottom of this page for an overview of the Apprenticeship Programme.
Company Name: Browns Waste Management & Recycling Ltd
Job Title: Business Administrator Apprentice
Apprenticeship Programme: Business Administration Level 2
Hours of Work: 40 hours per week
Days and Times of Work: Monday - Friday, 8am - 5pm (1 hour lunch)
Salary: National Minimum Wage for Apprentices - Currently £4.15 per hour. To be reviewed every 3 months for the first 12 months.
Company Overview: We are a total waste management company offering collection, treatment, recycling and disposal options to commercial, industrial and domestic markets. We're a rapidly growing company.
- All aspects of Business Administration to ensure the office documentation files are organised and secure
- Develop and maintain a system for filing company documents
- Develop and maintain a data secure storage system
- Ensure a document control procedure is introduced and followed
- Produce and maintain spreadsheets as required
- Collate and enter data using the company computer system and software
- Collate staff daily work documents and file securely
- Collate drivers defect sheets, identify any actions required. Filed as required
- Collate vehicle safety inspection sheets. identify any action required. File as required
- Answer the telephone and respond to the caller as required
- Attend meetings as required and record details
- Develop and maintain staff records
- Any other duties relevant to the position or company needs
- 6 GCSE grades A-C (including Maths & English)
- Good organisational skills
- Good communication skills
- Helpful and enthusiastic
- Hard working with a can-do attitude
Closing Date for Applications: Thursday 11th February 2021
Please note that applications received after the closing date may still be considered, subject to the vacancy being filled.
Interview Date: Wednesday 17th February 2021
- You will be contacted by telephone and email throughout the recruitment process; therefore, please ensure the contact details you provide are accurate and that you check your messages regularly.