This is an Apprenticeship Vacancy. The successful candidate will be employed by the company outlined below and receive on-the-job training from them. Alongside this, they will undertake an Apprenticeship Programme with ACT Training and receive support and guidance from an experienced Assessor, to help them achieve the relevant qualifications. Please refer to the Course Outline at the bottom of this page for an overview of the Apprenticeship Programme.
Company Name: CAS Training Academy UK Ltd
Job Title: Business Administration Assistant Apprentice
Apprenticeship Programme: Business Administration Level 2
Hours of Work: 35 hours per week
Days and Times of Work: Monday to Friday, 9am - 4pm
Salary: National Minimum Wage for Apprentices - £3.90 per hour
Company Overview: CAS Training Academy UK Ltd is founded by industry leader Carl Aberg (MD) and provides training to the transport and haulage industry.
CAS Training believes every member of the team can bring added value to the company by providing excellent customer care and relations. The team is the heart of CAS Trainings Growth.
Being a training company we are progressive and always invest in the education and skills of our team members and trainees, so the right candidate will benefit in enhanced skill development that will enable them complete areas of there roles with excellence.
CAS Training Academy is dedicated to ensuring that team members are confident, positive and solution focused. Being a part of this training environment, you can expect the highest levels of skill development and a long term career in with us in the training sector.
Key Duties: You will be tasked with the following;
- Client relations – making initial contact building and maintaining relationships.
- Customer care – Answering calls and dealing with requests
- Administration – Office duties, including use of word, excel and powerpoint.
- Various other tasks allocated in your job description.
- Must have good administration skills.
Closing Date for Applications: Tuesday 7th January 2020
Please note that applications received after the closing date may still be considered, subject to the vacancy being filled.
Interview Date: To be confirmed
- You will be contacted by telephone and email throughout the recruitment process; therefore, please ensure the contact details you provide are accurate and that you check your messages regularly.