This is an Apprenticeship Vacancy. The successful candidate will be employed by the company outlined below and receive on-the-job training from them. Alongside this, they will undertake an Apprenticeship Programme with ACT Training and receive support and guidance from an experienced Assessor, to help them achieve the relevant qualifications. Please refer to the Course Outline at the bottom of this page for an overview of the Apprenticeship Programme.
Company Name: Limegreen England and Wales Limited
Job Title: Business Administration Apprentice
Apprenticeship Programme: Business Administration Level 2
Hours of Work: 40 hours per week
Days and Times of Work: Monday to Friday, 8.30am – 5pm (1/2 hour unpaid lunch)
Salary: National Minimum Wage for Apprentices (£4.15 per hour), following onto the National Minimum Wage which will be reviewed accordingly
Company Overview: We are a family run plumbing and heating company with the largest showroom in South Wales. We are a rapidly growing company, looking for like minded individuals to grow with us.
We offer a diverse range of tasks that will cover every aspect of business administration from sales to invoicing, as well as an element of accounts.
We can offer guidance and have experience of seeing apprentices through their training to qualification.
- Telephony duties (including inbound and outbound calls);
- Invoicing (both customers and suppliers);
- Data entry;
- General office tasks like filing, photocopying etc;
- Taking minutes at meetings.
- GCSE grade A-C in English;
- GCSE grade A-C in Mathematics;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
Closing Date for Applications: Tuesday 8th September 2020
Please note that applications received after the closing date may still be considered, subject to the vacancy being filled.
Interview Date: To be confirmed
- You will be contacted by telephone and email throughout the recruitment process; therefore, please ensure the contact details you provide are accurate and that you check your messages regularly.