This is an Apprenticeship Vacancy. The successful candidate will be employed by the company outlined below and receive on-the-job training from them. Alongside this, they will undertake an Apprenticeship Programme with ACT Training and receive support and guidance from an experienced Assessor, to help them achieve the relevant qualifications. Please refer to the Course Outline at the bottom of this page for an overview of the Apprenticeship Programme.
Company Name: Tannorella Mortgages Ltd
Job Title Business Administration Apprentice X2
Apprenticeship Programme: Level 2 Diploma in Business Administration (QCF)
Hours of Work: 30
Days and Times of Work:
Position 1- Monday – Friday 12.00-18.00 Position2- Monday – Friday 11.00-17.00
Salary: £6.56 per hour
A well-established Cardiff mortgage broker is offering a unique and fantastic opportunity to join their team .and develop a career within financial services.
Currently the No1 mortgage broker, based in Cathedral Road, Cardiff. With clients throughout the UK -Tannorella Mortgages offer a complete solution for mortgage and protection needs. Remortgage, Purchase, Buy to Let and equity release along with protection. We aim to conduct all our business within the main principles of our company. We act with Honesty, Efficiency, Speed and Excellence to provide a truly amazing experience from our initial appointment right through to the mortgage completion. We offer mortgages from a comprehensive range of mortgage lenders from across the market and have access to a host of exclusive rates from many high street lenders.
The role will involve supporting all aspects of the financial services practice with the opportunity to progress into mortgage analyst or eventually for the right candidate a mortgage advisor with relevant training acquiring the CEMAP qualification.
- Supporting administrators with mortgage administration and applications
- Calling lenders and solicitors
- Update and capture relevant information to the CRM system.
- Sending & copying files whilst liaising with lenders, advisors and solicitors
- Check advisor files and documents received from clients
- Answering phone and checking post from clients and lenders
- Adhere to the Financial Conduct Authority and GDPR guidelines
- GCSE grade A- B in Mathematics
- GCSE grade A-C in English Language
- GCSE grade A-C in English Literature
- GCSE grade A-C in IT
Closing Date for Applications: 23rd September 2021
Please note that applications received after the closing date may still be considered, subject to the vacancy being filled.
Interview Date: TBC
- You will be contacted by telephone and email throughout the recruitment process; therefore, please ensure the contact details you provide are accurate and that you check your messages regularly.