This is an Apprenticeship Vacancy.
You will be employed by Rycon Steels and undertake an Apprenticeship Programme, receiving support and guidance from an experienced Assessor to help you achieve a Level 2 Diploma in Business Administration qualification.
Company Name: Rycon Steels Ltd
Location: Rumney, Cardiff
Job Title: Business Administration Apprentice
Apprenticeship Programme: Level 2 Diploma in Business Administration qualification.
Contract length: 18 months
Hours of Work: 40
Days and Times of Work: 7:45am – 4:30pm Monday to Thursday and Friday 7.30am – 3.00pm
Salary: £4.30 per hour
Company Overview: Rycon Steels Ltd was formed in 1970. We offer a full range of products for DIY, builder or commercial use and offer a fabrication service. Serving the South Wales area speedily and efficiently. Key Duties: The business administrator & sales development role will involve providing support to the sales team to ensure timely and consistent delivery of steel products to its customers as well as making sure potential and existing customers remain satisfied with the company.
· Work alongside the office manager
· Respond to inquiries made by customers about products and services in a timely and friendly manner.
· Ad-hoc market research.
· Managing in coming correspondence, calls and emails.
· Support the office manager in sales.
· Identify and communicate new business leads.
· Cooperate in a positive manner to the growth of the company by providing required assistance to relevant personnel.
· Proactive and positive attitude
· Good communication skills
· Excellent organisation and time skills
· Attention to detail that is required to deliver consistently high standards of work.
· Excellent organisational and time skills.
· Proactive and positive attitude.
· Strong drive to fulfil the company’s goals
· Ability to meet deadlines and to also perform multiple tasks at the same time.
· Self – motivated and able to work independently with minimum supervision.
· Team player.
· Professional manner and excellent customer service skills.
· Flexible and willing to take on different tasks as required
COVID-19 considerations: Following current government guidelines
Closing Date for Applications: October 6th, 2021
Interview Date: to be confirmed