This is an Apprenticeship Vacancy. The successful candidate will be employed by the company outlined below and receive on-the-job training from them. Alongside this, they will undertake an Apprenticeship Programme with ACT Training and receive support and guidance from an experienced Assessor, to help them achieve the relevant qualifications. Please refer to the Course Outline at the bottom of this page for an overview of the Apprenticeship Programme.
Company Name: Fortune Woods UK Ltd
Job Title: Apprentice Warehouse Operative
Apprenticeship Programme: Warehousing & Storage Level 2
Hours of Work: 35 hours per week
Days and Times of Work: Monday - Friday, 9am - 5pm
Salary: National Minimum Wage (dependent on age)
Company Overview: Fortune Woods are a close knit team, many of our staff having been here for numerous years and many of them starting as apprentices and continuing their learning whilst with us.
We import furniture from the far east and wholesale to retailers up and down the country and are able to offer a steady 9-5, Monday to Friday position, whilst enhancing the knowledge and skill set of our employees with regular training.
- Loading & Unloading of Container
- Moving goods around the warehouse on pallets
- Stacking goods in correct bays
- Picking items for collection
- Performing daily equipment checks
- Stock checking
- Working with various machines including scissor lifts and pedestrian controlled pallet lifting equipment
- Works on own initiative
- Hard working
Closing Date for Applications: Monday 25th January 2021
Please note that applications received after the closing date may still be considered, subject to the vacancy being filled.
Interview Date: Monday 1st - Wednesday 3rd February 2021
- You will be contacted by telephone and email throughout the recruitment process; therefore, please ensure the contact details you provide are accurate and that you check your messages regularly.