This is an Apprenticeship Vacancy.
You will be employed by Yellow The Social Enterprise Ltd and undertake an Apprenticeship Programme, receiving support and guidance from an experienced Assessor to help you achieve Retail Level 2
Company Name: Yellow The Social Enterprise Ltd
Job Title: Apprentice Retail Team Member
Apprenticeship Programme: Retail Level 2
Hours of Work: 40
Days and Times of Work: Shifts include the weekends, but we make sure our rotas are available in advance so you get the most out of your days off
We are a sustainable zero waste department store. We only stock products that aim to help people and our planet. We are not for profit and donate our profits to local causes. We train our team well and strive to be a place they can grow. We have several different routes to take from Retail to Digital to team leader and have many opportunities to develop within our growing business. We’re not just a café and shop. Also we give you your Birthday off.
No shift is the same so you won't just be doing deliveries or working the till, you’ll be doing it all and what ever supports your qualification.
Our retail members work together as a team to ensure the store is clean and well-ordered so that customers can get the products they love and need. You’ll be part of a close-knit team who will soon become friends. This isn’t just a challenge, this is a challenge with great rewards -
creating a destination store that raises awareness of a zero waste lifestyle in a kind inclusive way.
- Providing excellent customer service
- Assisting customers with product choices using knowledge of sustainable products and services
- Unpack stock as deliveries arrive
- Help Customers with any questions or queries and locate items around the store
- Keep the refill section at best hygiene level
- Good level of education to GCSE level or equivalent
- Additional level or equivalent to NVQ 2 or above
- Digital knowledge
- Interest in sustainability
Closing Date for Applications: 27th April 2022
Please note that applications received after the closing date may still be considered, subject to the vacancy being filled.
Interview Date: TBC
- You will be contacted by telephone and email throughout the recruitment process; therefore, please ensure the contact details you provide are accurate and that you check your messages regularly.