This is an Apprenticeship Vacancy. The successful candidate will be employed by the company outlined below and receive on-the-job training from them. Alongside this, they will undertake an Apprenticeship Programme with ACT Training and receive support and guidance from an experienced Assessor, to help them achieve the relevant qualifications. Please refer to the Course Outline at the bottom of this page for an overview of the Apprenticeship Programme.
Company Name: Blossom Tree Nursery
Job Title: Apprentice Play-worker
Apprenticeship Programme: Playwork Level 2
Hours of Work: 17.5 hours per week
Days and Times of Work: Monday - Friday, 2:30pm - 6:00pm
Salary: £4.15 per hour
Company Overview: Are you interested in a rewarding career in childcare/playworks? Are you looking for a way to work whilst gaining a recognised qualification?
- Blossom Tree After School Club in Rhiwbina is offering a Modern Apprenticeship in Playwork, working 2:30pm-6:00pm Monday-Friday term time only;
- Apprentice rate: £4.15 per hour for the first year of the programme;
- You will receive excellent on the job training and support and a recognised qualification in Playwork;
- The apprentice position may lead to a permanent position upon completion of the qualification.
- As a successful applicant you will work alongside the After School Club Manager to plan and implement activities and experiences for children aged 4-11 years;
- You will be working as part of a team of experienced staff to engage and support the children in our care.
- A genuine Interest in childcare, desire to learn and a commitment to expanding your skill set is essential.
Closing Date for Applications: Wednesday 26th February 2020
Please note that applications received after the closing date may still be considered, subject to the vacancy being filled.
Interview Date: Thursday 5th March 2020
- You will be contacted by telephone and email throughout the recruitment process; therefore, please ensure the contact details you provide are accurate and that you check your messages regularly.