This is an Apprenticeship Vacancy. The successful candidate will be employed by the company outlined below and receive on-the-job training from them. Alongside this, they will undertake an Apprenticeship Programme with ACT Training and receive support and guidance from an experienced Assessor, to help them achieve the relevant qualifications. Please refer to the Course Outline at the bottom of this page for an overview of the Apprenticeship Programme.
Network Recruitment Wales trading as MPS Healthcare Limited part of Pertemps Network Group
Job Title: Apprentice Placement Coordinator
Apprenticeship Programme: Customer Service level 2
Hours of Work: 35 hours a week (40 including 1 hour paid break)
Days and Times of Work: Variable over 7 days, core hours are 8am – 8pm
Salary: £6.56 then relevant
Network Recruitment Wales (NRW) is a recruitment group based in Wales, that houses the established and well regraded brands of MPS Healthcare and SET Education. MPS Healthcare was established in May 2000 and currently has several brands including MPS Nurses, MPS AHP and MPS Social Workers, they supply to an enviable list of clients in the public and private sectors.
NRW is an extremely supportive Group who takes success very seriously but approach it in a fun, inclusive way. We have a unique onboarding, mentoring and developmental programme that will provide you with the skills you need to succeed in life. All staff participate in the NRW group bonus, staff rewards scheme and our volunteering project that allows all our employees to give something back to our local communities.
We can offer flexible working patterns, consolidated hours and varying start and finish times.
A day in the life of a Junior Candidate Placement Coordinator at Network Recruitment Wales will involve
- Working with the CPT to place our candidates safely
- Helping the CPT to develop a strategic plan to help retain our candidates
- Focus on the effectiveness, efficiency and quality of our placement activities not just the quantity
- Use the CRM system to effectively record, manage and place all our candidates
- Always looking to improve our process and the way things are done
- Focus on the root cause of problems and help identify ways to solve them
- Championing our values ensuring our clients and candidates are at the heart of what we do
- Help to further promote our reputation of excellence in respect of customer service, quality and improvement
- Use targeted marketing campaigns and sector leading technological solutions to source new applicants
This is a unique role and varied role within a very supportive team.
- English & Math GCSE Grade C or above
- Good communicator and listener
- Can do attitude and willing to succeed
- Well mannered, punctual and professional
- Welsh Speaker would be helpful but definitely not an absolute requirement.
Closing Date for Applications: 30th August 2021
Please note that applications received after the closing date may still be considered, subject to the vacancy being filled.
Interview Date: 08 September 2021
- You will be contacted by telephone and email throughout the recruitment process; therefore, please ensure the contact details you provide are accurate and that you check your messages regularly.