This is an Apprenticeship Vacancy. The successful candidate will be employed by the company outlined below and receive on-the-job training from them. Alongside this, they will undertake an Apprenticeship Programme with ACT Training and receive support and guidance from an experienced Assessor, to help them achieve the relevant qualifications. Please refer to the Course Outline at the bottom of this page for an overview of the Apprenticeship Programme.
Company Name: Stepping Stones 4 Schools
Job Title: Apprentice Nursery Nurse
Apprenticeship Programme: Children's Care, Play, Learning and Development Level 2
Hours of Work: 40 hours per week
Days and Times of Work: Monday - Friday, 7:30am - 6:00pm (Shift patterns)
Salary: National Minimum Wage (dependent on age)
Company Overview: We are looking for a new team member to join our happy band. The role will be to support your team members in either the baby room or rising threes.
Full training will be given.
- To contribute a high standard of physical, emotional, social and intellectual care for all children;
- To ensure all children are safeguarded and their welfare and safety is promoted;
- To give support to other team members throughout the nursery;
- To work part of a team in order to provide an enabling environment in which all individual children can play, learn and develop.
- GCSE in Maths;
- GCSE in English;
- Ability to understand Welsh.
- Be confident;
- Willingness to learn;
- Ability to get to the nursery.
Closing Date for Applications: Friday 28th August 2020
Please note that applications received after the closing date may still be considered, subject to the vacancy being filled.
Interview Date: To be confirmed
- You will be contacted by telephone and email throughout the recruitment process; therefore, please ensure the contact details you provide are accurate and that you check your messages regularly.