You will be employed by’ Plantos Day Nursery‘and undertake an Apprenticeship Programme, receiving support and guidance from an experienced Assessor to help you achieve Children's Care , Play , Learning and Development Level 2
Job Title: Apprentice Nursery Assistant
Apprenticeship Programme: Children's Care , Play , Learning and Development Level 2
Hours of Work: 30-40 hours per week
Days and Times of Work: Shifts will vary between Monday to Friday, 7:30am - 6:00pm
Salary: National Minimum Wage
Contract Duration: Minimum 12 months
Company Overview: Plantos is a private day nursery in Old St Mellons with a wonderful, bubbly team of staff. They are very busy and need more capable hands to help them!
- To work effectively as part of the nursery team, providing a stimulating and caring environment for children in their early years.
- To support team members in providing a high standard of care and education.
A job description for a fully qualified Nursery Assistant is attached for information purposes.
- Educated to GCSE standard;
- Willingness to undertake the Children's Care, Learning and Development Level 2 Apprenticeship Programme.
- Closing Date for Applications: 25th August 2022
Please note that applications received after the closing date may still be considered, subject to the vacancy being filled.
- You will be contacted by telephone and email throughout the recruitment process; therefore, please ensure the contact details you provide are accurate and that you check your messages regularly.