This is an Apprenticeship Vacancy. The successful candidate will be employed by the company outlined below and receive on-the-job training from them. Alongside this, they will undertake an Apprenticeship Programme with ACT Training and receive support and guidance from an experienced Assessor, to help them achieve the relevant qualifications. Please refer to the Course Outline at the bottom of this page for an overview of the Apprenticeship Programme.
Company Name: Smart Lettings
Job Title: Apprentice Lettings Negotiator/Business Support Officer
Apprenticeship Programme: Level 2 Business Administration
Hours of Work: 30
Days and Times of Work: Monday – Friday from 9am-4pm with 1-hour unpaid lunch break.
Smart Lettings is a dynamic agency which specialises in property management across South Wales. We manage circa 300 properties, and the ideal applicant will be enthusiastic, professional and have a passion for property. Smart Lettings offices are modern with excellent welfare facilities.
We are South Wales’s leading Letting Agents and as such, a passion for providing exceptional customer service is a must, our customers are tenants and landlords, however we deal with a large number of contractors and pride ourselves on excellent customer service.
We are based in Pontycymer, Bridgend but cover a large radius therefore a full UK driving licence and access to a car is essential for this role, expenses will be paid.
Take a look at our website www.smart-lettings.co.uk to learn more or check us out on Social Media, we are on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and Google.
- Answering Phones
- Speaking with Tenants/Landlords
- Completing Inventories
- Conducting viewings
- Taking on properties
- Taking photographs
- Chasing rent arrears
- Data entry onto our systems, 10ninety, Microsoft Office etc
- Business support to the Directors
- Social media interactions/posts/comments
- Full UK Driving Licence and Access to a Car
- GCSE Grade A-C in English
- Microsoft Office Experience
- 4. Clear DBS Check
- Desirable Criteria
- Previous Administration Experience
- Previous Experience within the Lettings/Sales Industry
Closing Date for Applications: 6th October 2021
Please note that applications received after the closing date may still be considered, subject to the vacancy being filled.
Interview Date: TBC
- You will be contacted by telephone and email throughout the recruitment process; therefore, please ensure the contact details you provide are accurate and that you check your messages regularly.