This is an Apprenticeship Vacancy.
You will be employed by ’Lazarou Hair Group‘ and undertake an Apprenticeship Programme, receiving support and guidance from an experienced Assessor to achieve your Hairdressing Level 2 qualification.
Job Title: Apprentice Hairdresser
Hours of Work: 40
Days and Times of Work: Monday-Saturday
Rostered 5 days between the hours of 9am-6pm
Salary: Apprentice wage applies £4.81 per hour
Your exciting career in the hair industry starts here!
An opportunity has arisen for a Hair Stylist Apprenticeship at Lazarou, an award winning hair group. You will gain a nationally recognised qualification that will help you enjoy a rewarding, creative, varied and enjoyable career in the hair industry.
- To provide a client focused service in the salon, providing refreshments, reception and host duties, providing a clean salon environment.
- To assist Stylists and Barbers with aspects of practical client services, equipment and materials preparation prior to and throughout client services.
- To be aware and adhere to health and safety guidelines
- To ensure that client and business confidentiality is observed at all times.
- To attend staff meetings.
- To undertake training courses that are offered to support future career development and personal growth.
- To promote Lazarou Group in a positive way
- To respect different personalities, cultures, beliefs and values
- To understand and adhere to Lazarou Group Policies and
Procedures at all times.
- Liaise and be professional with all clients, supply agents, visitors and colleagues.
- To promote and participate in teamwork
- Liaise with management and undertake any extra duties as required related to your position within Lazarou Group.
- Maintain a high standard of personal cleanliness and appearance.
- Act as a role model for the business.
- Preparation of salon facilities and general care and tidiness of the salon environment.
- To ensure that feedback is constructive and behaviour is reflective of our culture and values.
- To be enthusiastic, self-motivated and demonstrate a positive attitude.
- Curious and eager to learn.
- Professional attitude and reliable.
- Flexibility to enable work and study.
- Customer focused.
Closing Date for Applications: 18th August 2022
Please note that applications received after the closing date may still be considered, subject to the vacancy being filled.
Interview Date: TBC
- You will be contacted by telephone and email throughout the recruitment process; therefore, please ensure the contact details you provide are accurate and that you check your messages regularly.