This is an Apprenticeship Vacancy. The successful candidate will be employed by the company outlined below and receive on-the-job training from them. Alongside this, they will undertake an Apprenticeship Programme with ACT Training and receive support and guidance from an experienced Assessor, to help them achieve the relevant qualifications. Please refer to the Course Outline at the bottom of this page for an overview of the Apprenticeship Programme.
Company Name: Delamode (SW) Ltd
Job Title: Apprentice freight Administration Assistant
Apprenticeship Programme: Business Admin
Hours of Work: 30
Days and Times of Work: Apprentice freight Administration Assistant
Salary: £6.00 per hour
Should the successful applicant prove to show the ability and willingness to learn and succeed in the role then there is a very high possibility that a permanent role will be offered following the two year apprenticeship.
Delamode (SW) are well established in the market place and the successful person will be joining a growing and very successful team. This is a great opportunity for the right person to succeed in a long term career in the logistics business.
- Support the operations team
- Provide documentation to support our invoicing process
- To look after our supplier database ensuring accounts are set up to meet the standards of the company processes.
- Answer calls, take messages and help client where necessary.
- Provide a professional and willing approach to their role.
- Well spoken and polite manner
- Willing to learn
- . Willing to work as part of a team
Closing Date for Applications: 6/10/2021
Please note that applications received after the closing date may still be considered, subject to the vacancy being filled.
- You will be contacted by telephone and email throughout the recruitment process; therefore, please ensure the contact details you provide are accurate and that you check your messages regularly.