This is an Apprenticeship Vacancy.
You will be employed by THOMAS Recruitment Group‘and undertake an Apprenticeship Programme, receiving support and guidance from an experienced Assessor to help you achieve Business Admin level 2
Company Name: THOMAS Recruitment Group
Job Title: Apprentice Finance Assistant
Apprenticeship Programme: Business Admin level 2
Hours of Work: 35
Days and Times of Work: Monday – Friday 9-5pm
Salary: TBC – Will be higher than national minimum wage
The THOMAS Recruitment Group is a highly successful, award-winning recruitment company operating from a network of recruitment centres across the UK
We attract and maintain the very best employee’s within the industry by providing the finest training, progression opportunities and earning potential.
- Administrative duties as detailed below
- Support with inputting payroll information
- Dealing with candidate queries
- Active role in problem solving
- Generating purchase orders / invoices
- Updating spreadsheets
- Excellent attention to detail
- Computer literate- particularly in excel
- Experience in data entry
- Able to work at a fast pace
- Friendly personality
- Team player
- Excellent numerical skills
- Competent with Microsoft Office Packages
- Someone who is ambitious and is keen to learn payroll and finance
Closing Date for Applications: 10th December 2021
Please note that applications received after the closing date may still be considered, subject to the vacancy being filled.
- You will be contacted by telephone and email throughout the recruitment process; therefore, please ensure the contact details you provide are accurate and that you check your messages regularly.