This is an Apprenticeship Vacancy. The successful candidate will be employed by the company outlined below and receive on-the-job training from them. Alongside this, they will undertake an Apprenticeship Programme with ACT Training and receive support and guidance from an experienced Assessor, to help them achieve the relevant qualifications. Please refer to the Course Outline at the bottom of this page for an overview of the Apprenticeship Programme.
Company Name: Print Sauce Associates Limited
Job Title: Apprentice Estimator
Apprenticeship Programme: Business Administration Level 2
Hours of Work: 40 hours per week
Days and Times of Work: Monday - Friday, 8:30am - 5pm
Salary: National Minimum Wage for Apprentices - £4.15 per hour
Company Overview: Our business has a young team, we have a great work atmosphere and everyone gets treated as an equal. We're on a constant mission to learn and improve.
Our business has won various national awards and is gaining some very large and well known customers.
Because our work is so bespoke it means no day is the same. We constantly have new exciting projects which help to keep us on our toes.
We are always looking to help staff to grow and develop their skills and invest heavily in training.
- Creating quotations;
- Stock ordering and control;
- Taking new enquiries;
- Booking works, surveys, collections etc;
- Project management;
- Sitting in on staff meetings.
- Good literacy and numeracy;
- Ability to use basic tools;
- Motivated and constantly looking to learn and improve.
- Driving license (for future role progression).
Closing Date for Applications: Wednesday 9th September 2020
Please note that applications received after the closing date may still be considered, subject to the vacancy being filled.
Interview Date: To be confirmed
- You will be contacted by telephone and email throughout the recruitment process; therefore, please ensure the contact details you provide are accurate and that you check your messages regularly.