This is an Apprenticeship Vacancy. The successful candidate will be employed by the company outlined below and receive on-the-job training from them. Alongside this, they will undertake an Apprenticeship Programme with ACT Training and receive support and guidance from an experienced Assessor, to help them achieve the relevant qualifications. Please refer to the Course Outline at the bottom of this page for an overview of the Apprenticeship Programme.
Company Name: Sanctuary Financial Limited
Job Title: Apprentice Digital Marketer
Apprenticeship Programme: Social Media for Business
Hours of Work: 35-40
Days and Times of Work: Monday to Friday office hours
Salary: Initially £4.50 but will assess at 6 monthly intervals
No-nonsense, jargon-free financial advice
Established in 2015, our aim at Sanctuary is to disrupt the norm and offer you a completely fresh approach to your finances.
We work with exciting media influencers and young business owners to help them plan for their futures.
We’re a happy and friendly bunch at Sanctuary Financial Planning. Each of our highly qualified team members plays their part in ensuring your bespoke financial planning service is delivered with care. Our advisers have been specially selected for their experience, expertise and excellence in a range of specialist financial fields. Combining specialist expertise, trusted market knowledge and leading industry technologies, we’ll guide you through the most effective processes to build your financial plan.
We specialise in all areas of financial advice including financial planning, investments, pensions, insurance, mortgages and wills.
As we have increased our social media presence over last 12 months and looking to increase this. The role will involve learning new skills and taking control of our inhouse social media whilst working with our external partners to push the business forward
- Assists in creating materials, including brochures, blogs, marketing copy, etc.
- Maintain and update company website.
- Helps maintain accounts for brands, products, or services.
- Answer and respond to inbound telephone calls.
- Answer and respond to emails.
- Help organise and plan the production of marketing materials.
- Helps with the delivery of (promotional), items to customers.
- Helps with taking the booking.
- Enter data into spreadsheets and helps to create data and financial reports for managers and directors.
- Delivers reports on research findings through written documents and verbal presentations.
- Research market trends, demographics, pricing strategies, and other relevant information that helps managers and directors.
- Keeps client information confidential at all times.
- Confident using various Social Media platforms
- Attention to detail
- Excellent Interpersonal / Communication skills
- keeping up to date with the latest social media trends and techniques Research
- Organisation and Planning
- Punctual and reliable
- Preferred but not essential: Video Editing, Canva or Adobe Creative skills, Photoshop and Illustrator experience, Video production and editing, or keen to learn Photography experience / interest.
Closing Date for Applications:
6th October 2021
Please note that applications received after the closing date may still be considered, subject to the vacancy being filled.
Interview Date: TBC
- You will be contacted by telephone and email throughout the recruitment process; therefore, please ensure the contact details you provide are accurate and that you check your messages regularly.