This is an Apprenticeship Vacancy. The successful candidate will be employed by the company outlined below and receive on-the-job training from them. Alongside this, they will undertake an Apprenticeship Programme with ACT Training and receive support and guidance from an experienced Assessor, to help them achieve the relevant qualifications. Please refer to the Course Outline at the bottom of this page for an overview of the Apprenticeship Programme.
Company Name: Phs Group
Job Title: Apprentice Customer Service Advisor
Apprenticeship Programme: Customer Service Level 2
Hours of Work: 36.25 hours per week
Days and Times of Work: Flexibility to work across Monday to Friday between the hours of 7am to 7pm, and Saturday 8am to 2pm. Please note: A standard day is 7.25 hours.
Salary: £10,000 per annum
Company Overview: Phs is a Specialist in Washroom, Healthcare and Floorcare hygiene. We aim to give our customers a great experience every time they contact us. Being able to fix their issues promptly and efficiently really helps us do this. We need someone with a passion for serving customers – a great communicator who is happy to talk with our customers and has a passion for resolving customer issues. The successful candidate would be working within our busy Customer Service Department at our Head Offices in Caerphilly.
We are currently looking to recruit four apprentices.
- Talking to our customers – by telephone, e-mail and possibly by other contact channels in the future;
- Finding out what our customer needs us to do, and making sure we fix their issue;
- Using our systems well and understanding how to read and update customer records;
- Looking out for ways to improve how we work and having the confidence to put ideas forward;
- Working well within a supportive team and contributing to achieving team targets.
Essential/Desirable Requirements: You will be a positive and confident communicator who always champions the customer. A person that will remain calm, patient and committed to getting it right. Above all, we are looking for someone with the right attitude, who enjoys being a team player and is determined to succeed.
Closing Date for Applications: Thursday 14th November 2019
Please note that applications received after the closing date may still be considered, subject to the vacancy being filled.
Interview Date: Thursday 21st November 2019
- You will be contacted by telephone and email throughout the recruitment process; therefore, please ensure the contact details you provide are accurate and that you check your messages regularly.