This is an Apprenticeship Vacancy. The successful candidate will be employed by the company outlined below and receive on-the-job training from them. Alongside this, they will undertake an Apprenticeship Programme with ACT Training and receive support and guidance from an experienced Assessor, to help them achieve the relevant qualifications. Please refer to the Course Outline at the bottom of this page for an overview of the Apprenticeship Programme.
Company Name: Bentley & Co Barbers
Job Title: Apprentice Barber
Apprenticeship Programme: Barbering Level 2
Hours of Work: 40 hours per week
Days and Times of Work: To be confirmed
Salary: National Minimum Wage for Apprentices - £3.90 per hour
Company Overview: At Bentley & Co. we're passionate about using our expertise to create great haircuts for our clients. Established in 1991, Bentley & Co. has been keeping Cardiff's gentlemen looking sharp and stylish for over 20 years. Styles have come and gone but Bentley & Co.'s barbers have always been up for the challenge. Bentley & Co. offers talented barbers the opportunity to build their careers in an environment with significant earnings potential. Apprentice Barbers have an unparalleled opportunity to learn from experienced barbers and a well-respected brand.
- Learning and developing barbering/hairdressing skills and techniques;
- Learning and developing product knowledge;
- Providing excellent customer service;
- Meeting and greeting clients;
- Making appointments, answering the phone;
- Dealing with client enquiries;
- Gowning-up and shampooing;
- Making refreshments;
- Replenishing stock;
- General cleaning duties.
- Good communication skills;
- NVQ Level 1 in hair is desirable.
Closing Date for Applications: Tuesday 19th November 2019
Please note that applications received after the closing date may still be considered, subject to the vacancy being filled.
Interview Date: To be confirmed
- You will be contacted by telephone and email throughout the recruitment process; therefore, please ensure the contact details you provide are accurate and that you check your messages regularly.