This is an Apprenticeship Vacancy. The successful candidate will be employed by the company outlined below and receive on-the-job training from them. Alongside this, they will undertake an Apprenticeship Programme with ACT Training and receive support and guidance from an experienced Assessor, to help them achieve the relevant qualifications. Please refer to the Course Outline at the bottom of this page for an overview of the Apprenticeship Programme.
Company Name: Broadlands Partnership Ltd
Job Title: Apprentice Administrator
Apprenticeship Programme: Business Administration Level 2
Hours of Work: 37.5 hours per week
Days and Times of Work: Monday – Thursday, 9am – 5pm; Friday, 9am – 4pm
Salary: £4 per hour (starting salary)
Company Overview: Broadlands Partnership Ltd is a firm of Independent Financial Advisers and has been established since 2002 located in Penarth town. We provide all aspects of financial advice including pensions, investments, savings, mortgages and protection. We are looking for an enthusiastic individual who is keen to learn and willing to study towards Level 2 Business and Administration. The ideal candidate will have the ability to pro-actively support and assist within a team environment.
- Scanning daily post and uploading to client files within our back office system;
- Answering the telephone;
- Pro-actively liaising with advisers, providers and team members to request documentation;
- Booking appointments for advisers and preparing documents for new business;
- Maintaining pipelines, regularly contacting lenders/providers to facilitate case progression;
- General Office duties including writing letters, using Microsoft outlook, word and excel.
- A minimum of GCSE Maths and English grades A-C
- Other Qualifications are desirable but not essential and you must be willing to study further
Closing Date for Applications: Tuesday 4th February 2020
Please note that applications received after the closing date may still be considered, subject to the vacancy being filled.
Interview Date: February 2020
- You will be contacted by telephone and email throughout the recruitment process; therefore, please ensure the contact details you provide are accurate and that you check your messages regularly.